Collection of personal information
You as the User can browse through general content we make available on the Site without becoming a member. If you opt for membership, minimum necessary personal information is collected to enable your access to the Service available only to members. Your consent to the collection and use of personal information is not mandatory; however, there may be limitations to certain functions if the personal information items collected do not agree with the collection and use of the required items. The collect personal information after registration members as follows;
• Email address
• Wallet address
Collection and Provided of Personal Information
• Your personal information may be collected through your webpage, email, fax, and telephone during a consulting session in the Customer Center.
• Your personal information may be collected from written forms gathered in offline events, seminars, etc.
• Data generated automatically while you are using PC or mobile web/app, such as device information (including IP address, cookies, service usage records, and access log information) may be automatically collected.
Provision personal information
Use of personal information
Your personal information shall be used only for the following purposes, and any changes to them are subject to your prior consent.
• For membership management such as user identification and prevention of illegal or unauthorized use by black-listed members;
• For User protection and smooth operation of the Site and Service, such as imposing restrictions on the use of the Site and Service by members violating relevant laws and regulations and the MIB terms and conditions, taking preventive and punitive measures against actions disturbing the smooth functioning of the Site and Service, preventing identity theft and illegal transactions, notifying the User of the amendments to policy provisions, keeping records for dispute resolution purposes, and complaint management;
• For informing the User about coming events and programs and for marketing and promotion;
• For creating an environment where the User can use the Service without fear in terms of security, privacy, and safety.
Your personal information will not be used except for the purposes identified above. We reserve the right to change these purposes in response to changing situations.
The Company shares member information only in the following cases:
• Member’s consent or demand;
• Companies jointly governed or owned by the parent company under contract with the Company, affiliates, partners, and international offices;
• Cases requiring information disclosure to meet statutory, regulatory, or legal requirements.
• Committed, reported, or suspected policy noncompliance by a member.
We take security measures and actions to protect our members’ personal information while using the Site and providing the Service and information. All members’ personal information is encrypted or de-identified and stored in our databases. We use industry-standard security measures such as firewall and SSL. However, given that the Company cannot guarantee 100 percent secure data transmissions over the Internet, we request our members to be careful and use proper caution themselves.
Links to external websites