Terms of Service
Article 1 (Purpose)
Article 2 (Definitions)
2. ID: a unique combination of letters and numbers set by the Member in a manner approved by the Company to enable member identification and service utilization.
3. Website: the website on which the Member can use the Service provided by the Company.
4. Password: any combination of letters and numbers set by the Member in a manner approved by the Company to enable the Member’s identity check and personal data protection.
Article 3 (Conclusion of the Agreement)
2. The Company shall, in principle, approve the use of the Service on receiving the application for membership. However, the Company may refuse to accept the application for membership in any of the following cases or terminate the Agreement at a later date.
② The applicant has provided false information or failed to provide the information required by the Company
③ The application cannot be approved due to reasons attributable to the user or non-compliance of the regulations set forth by the Company.
3. The Company may defer the approval if there is no capacity for the facilities related to the Service or technical/administrative problems have arisen.
4. If the application for membership has been rejected or deferred pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 3 above, the Company shall, in principle, notify the Applicant thereof.
5. The Agreement shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Company announces the successful completion of the membership application procedure. The user’s consent to the Agreement shall be deemed to have been given when he/she agrees to give consent while placing a purchase order.
6. Membership can be divided into different categories by the Company policy, and the scope of service utilization, benefits, and service provision may vary according to the membership category.
7. Minors under the age of 19 years are not eligible to use the Site and Service provided by the Company.
Article 4 (Modification of Member Information)
1. You can view and make changes to your personal data at any time on the personal data page. However, your ID may not be changed as information crucial to the service management.
2. You must notify us of any changes made to your personal information given in the membership application form, either by modifying it directly online or communicating through other means such as email.
3. We shall not be held liable for any disadvantages arising from your failure to notify us of the changes as mentioned in paragraph 2 above.
Article 5 (Member’s Obligations Regarding the ID and Password Management)
1. You shall be solely responsible for managing your ID and Password. That is, you are responsible for the consequences of any negligent or unauthorized use of the ID and Password assigned.
2. When you are made aware of any authorized use of your ID, you must notify us immediately thereof and follow our instructions. 3. In the event of non-compliance of the terms described under paragraph 2 above, i.e., if you fail to notify us or follow our instructions after notifying us, we shall not be held liable for any disadvantages arising from it.
Article 6 (Type of the Service)
1. The Service provided us includes cryptocurrency (Pre-Sale, ICO, etc.).
2. The type of Service can change depending on our situation.
Article 7 (Notification and Amendment Procedures Regarding the Content of Service)
1. We will notify you of the characteristics, procedures, and methods of each of our services through the service page. You must understand the details of each service announced before using the service.
2. You will be notified of any changes to the content of service via your registered email address and the notice board of the Site. We will not be held liable for any losses caused by your failure to check the notification message.
Article 8 (Maintenance and Discontinuation of Service)
1. In principle, the Service can be used on a 24/7 basis throughout the year unless we experience administrative or technical problems. The Service can be temporarily unavailable during the days or hours for scheduled maintenance.
2. We can divide the Service into certain domains and set the time available for the Service for each domain separately. In this case, the detailed schedule shall be announced in advance.
3. We reserve the right to discontinue service in any of the following cases.
① Inevitable discontinuance due to repair or maintenance of the service-related facilities
② Discontinuation of service by the provider of information and communications services stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act
③ Discontinuation of the service provision by a third-party in case of a service that is not directly offered by us, but through a third-party provider, such as an affiliated company.
④ Other force majeure events
4. We reserve the right to limit or suspend all or part of the Service in case of a national emergency, power outage, failure of the service facilities, or network congestion caused by excessive use of service.
Article 10 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Article 11 (Open Source Software)
Article 12 (External Contents)
We make the Site available to you for tagging or posting external contents, ads, links, and other materials. However, we do not guarantee the validity and reliability of such external contents and any other aspects including copyright. If you engage in such activities, the interactions with external contents and their respective suppliers occur through separate transactions between yourself and external suppliers, for which we will not assume any responsibility.
Article 13 (Other Prohibited Practices)
1. Unlawful use of your data and software
2. Making available the content of the Site to ineligible persons for pecuniary gain or with harmful intent.
3. Do not Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes, porn) or any form of solicitation unauthorized.
4. Misrepresenting the Company (its employees and affiliates) to gain profits.
5. Displaying behavior that may harm or negatively affect the Company and other users while using the Site.
Article 14 (Disclaimer)
The Site and Service provided by the Company may contain inadvertent errors. We do not warrant the accuracy and reliability thereof. You should rely on your own decisions about the accuracy and completeness of information while using the Site and Service.
Article 15 (Governing Law and Place of Jurisdiction)
- Email: email@example.com